14 de março de 2007

Dúvida...

Na ressaca dos eventos passados, decidi alterar a letra de uma musica assaz conhecida, mas que acredito que corresponde actualmente à realidade, a uma realidade que já dura há demasiado tempo...

Still don't know if I could feel like that,
Like I've never seen the sky before...
I'd want to vanish inside someone's kiss
Every day, loving more and more...
Could someone listen to my heart, hearing it sing?
Telling me to give everything...
Seasons would change, winter to spring
But could I love until the end of time?...

(o refrão é de somenos importância)

What if suddenly the world seemed such a perfect place
If suddenly it moved with such a perfect grace
If suddenly my life wouldn't seem such a waste
Would it all revolve around someone?
Would there be a mountain too high,
A river too wide?...
If I sang out a song would I be by someone's side?
Storm clouds would gather
And stars would (possibly) collide...
But would I love until the end of time?...

... quem sabe?...

Sem comentários: