16 de dezembro de 2007

Ultimamente, por vezes, sinto-me assim...

Our garden is running dead dry
We're watching the flowers die
This Eden is running to weed
Under dense and darkened skies
We're watching love die

Weeds linger past the doors
Green fingers from the dark fields
The thorn cut thru the walls
Piercing thru the armours
It'll reach out for your heart

This evil is still standing by
They strike by the end of the day
This Sinister parasite dwell
In this house where there used to be love
Now it borders to hell

They feed on fear and weakness
Like a sleeping cancer growth
Screaming to break free
To join the dawn of madness
Where King of Chaos rule

Now passing borderlines
We're stunned, disarmed and helpless
A crown of thorn to rule us
In years of silent sadness
The weed of all mankind


Outras vezes sinto-me assim...

You don't know who sent you here - You can't see them pull the strings
I bet they've got a damn good reason - I hope there's someone listening
Ihope what they say is true - That God can see thru souls of men
And all the blood upon our windows will be like teardrops in the rain...

...

Where did all the goodness - where did all Love go?
Where is all the kindness - can love find a home?
First you build me up and then you break me down.
I don't want your money - I just need your time.
World is getting older now! World is getting colder now!
Egos getting bigger - It's playground for the wicked!
No one is really listening - No room for reasoning!
The cash machine just opened up it's jaws & now it's giggling.

Look when you stand on the brink of that dark hole
It's like the world just collapsed in this space.
If you look for a trace of redemption - You're not likely to find in this place


Mas, apesar de tudo, em pano de fundo, sinto-me sempre assim...

I'm the voice of summer - now won't you ride the wave?
I am life in motion & laughter on the scale.
If you take me seriously - I'll take you serious too
Ride together into the sunset, that's all we can do.
You can call me dreamer - You can call me plain.
A tiny bit of sunshine in between the driving rains.
You can call me father - You can call me son.
A little bit of yesterday & future wrapped in one.

...

Hey - when you stand on the brink
Looking for answers - looking for answers
Love is One - Love is all - Love is kind
Love put on many faces
Love is the only answer - Love's what you feel
You can invest in love but never ask for payback...

Bonito quando outros conseguem dizer o que sentimos e somos...

Letras por "The Flower Kings" e "Kaipa"

Sem comentários: