19 de março de 2008

I could see you dance
In the middle of the road to my heart,
Your body moving,
A reflection of your soul...

I was alone,
I was tired of this place, of this life...
And there you were,
Like a remedy for my pain...

You were so alone,
“A heart of stone” - they said...
They couldn’t be more wrong,
They just couldn’t be more wrong...

Your voice is fading,
In the echoes of a song you once sang...
Tired and lonely,
Yet so strong that it makes me cry...

Shout out loud!, Dark Poet full of scythe
The time has come for them to
Save you!
Trespassing through Time, if they could
Save You!
Knowledge is a crime and I shall
Save You!
Make your words live on and on,
And on, and on, and on, and on, and on...
On and on...

I could see you dance
In the middle of the road to my heart...

Beardfish - Sleeping In Traffic Pt1 - 2007

...pode ouvir-se aqui...

Sem comentários: